Organizations are learning to speak a new visual language in order to engage and connect with their audience.
For leading global brands and small businesses alike, visual assets have become the central driver for storytelling and overall message effectiveness. To keep up with an insatiable need for content at every touchpoint, organizations must work faster and smarter, ensure content conveys a consistent message, ensure it’s legally acquired, and accessible to distributed teams who need it to get their jobs done.
Visual asset management doesn’t have to be complicated. It just has to work. Libris simplifies visual asset management in a cloud based media library that helps organizations harness the power of their visual assets and empowers their teams to work more efficiently. That means no-hassle implementation, easy asset search, simple collaboration and downloading tools, and hands-off user permissions and oversight.
With 11 years of experience in the cloud and over 325 million assets managed, our cutting-edge software helps hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, travel brands and organizations of all sizes easily organize, collaborate on, and share their photos and videos. Libris is a business unit of PhotoShelter and based in New York, NY.
Contact us at 212-206-0808 or fill out this form with any questions or feedback.
Jacco de Bruijn
Director of Marketing and Sales
Senior Manager Client Services
Recent media coverage
- Libris' Video and Photo Asset Manager Helps Brands Tell Stories In Real-Time
- SportTechie: How The Big 12 Got Smarter With Their Digital Assets
- MarketingProfs: The Current and Future Role of Visual Media in Marketing
- eMarketer: Marketing Storytellers Eye Visual Content
- CommPro: Defining Your Social Media Visual Point-of View
- CIO Insight: A Guide to Managing Corporate Image Archives
- Campaigns and Elections: The Hidden Dangers of Stock Photos
- MediaPost: The Sports Marketer's Guide To Monetizing And Protecting Athletic Imagery
- Forbes: Improving Photo Storage Systems Could Save Colleges $30,000 Annually, Says Survey
- CMSWire: PhotoShelter Launches DAM Solution for 'Companies of All Sizes'
- VentureBeat: PhotoShelter Launches Libris For Businesses That Keep Photos In Virtual Shoebox
- Visual Communication Trend Report Released by Libris by PhotoShelter and Adventure Travel Trade Association
- Libris Launches Digital Asset Management Capability for Video Files
- Libris by PhotoShelter Hits Milestone, Signs on 100 Colleges and Universities
- Big 12 Conference Selects Libris for its Digital Asset Management System
- CMO Council Study Finds Marketers Are Failing to Leverage Visual Content for Enriched Customer Engagement
- PhotoShelter Launches Libris Business Unit; Digital Asset Management Expert Peter Krogh to Lead Product Development; Jacco de Bruijn Joins as Director of Marketing & Sale
- PhotoShelter Libris Cloud Media Library Gains Significant Traction with Major Client Wins
- Capturing March Madness: PhotoShelter Libris Is a Slam Dunk for Photo Management Agency Clarkson Creative; Enabling Instant Access & Chronicling History
- PhotoShelter Survey Finds College Athletic Departments Save $30k with Better Image Asset Management
- PhotoShelter Debuts Libris, Brings Image Asset Management to Businesses